Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ran Out of Space! New blog coming soon!

Can you believe that I ran out of space to upload photos??  I'm in the process of starting blog 3 so I can share with you photos from the Holiday class as well as other projects I've been creating.
Life has been busy to say the least...not with holiday hustle and bustle, but in taking care of Dad.  We've been regulars at the ER for various health issues, so with all of that, I've been trying to keep up with everything else.
Thank you for your patience!  I will be posting a link to my new blog real soon...just have to finalize a few more things first.  I hope you will join me on my new blog and if not, I totally understand and thank you for following me in the first place.  Life happens and I have to just go with the flow!

5 comments:

  1. Count me in as always! Have a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad is always in the thoughts and prayers of my family and I. Please say "aloha" to him and give him a hug for us. (Kylie just asked me what I was reading about. I told her that I am reading about what you wrote and that your dad has been sick. She just prayed for your dad right now. "Dear God, please heal Auntie Teri's dad. In Jesus Name Amen.")

    I ran out of room on my blog two weeks ago so I had to start a new one. I will definitely join you when when you start a new one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri, I'm so glad to find you especially that you are from the Aloha State. I am a new demonstrator with Stampin' Up! and someone recommended that I visit your blog because you have BIG IDEAS. Thanks for providing another resource for this newbee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers for your dad is on it's way...

      Delete
    2. oops NOTICED THE DATE. wILL LOOK FOR YOU ON THE OTHER BLOG

      Delete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!