Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wonderful Winterland Card

While thinking of projects for my holiday class, I made this card.  Thought it was going to be part of the kit, but it didn't make the cut - LOL!  Not because it wasn't a cute card, but I thought it was a little too complicated to make in duplicate along with all of the other tags, giftcard holders and money holders.  I loved the way it turned out though, what do you think?
 I like to think outside of the box and use non-traditional colors for Christmas.  I decided to use the color Pool Party with River Rock and added a touch of Cherry Cobbler.  I think it blended together pretty nicely.  The cute image is from a set called Wonderful Winterland and you can find it in the Holiday Catalog.  The sentiment is from a set called Greetings of the Season and contains four more perfect sentiments for your holiday cardmaking.
This card has an acetate window on the front and I adhered my cut out image on the acetate.
Here is what the inside looks like...the snowflake background and image is also from the Wonderful Winterland set.  The inside sentiment is from a must have holiday set called More Merry Messages.
Thanks to those who already signed up for my 2012 Holiday Class.  I'm looking forward to a day of crafting with you! 
Thanks also for your visit today!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Teri, and I liked the non-traditional colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I like the non-traditional Christmas colors that you used. I would have never thought of using the colors you did, but they all coordinate together perfectly. I am going to use the same colors you did on my next Christmas item I create.

    Have a fabulous time at your class next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It's super cute. I love how the little guy is tobogganing.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!