Friday, November 16, 2012

Penguin Money Holder

Another project that I created that didn't make the cut - LOL!  This can be used as a money holder (which is what I'm using it for) or you can make it as a card and put a sentiment in the envelope.  This fabulous idea is one that I borrowed from a fellow stampin' up demonstrator Dawn Griffith.  Her blog is called Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  Please go visit Dawn's blog to be inspired!
Here's a better look at the front of the card.  I used the cute penguin from the No Peeking stamp set and of course the sentiment No Peeking!  The snowflake was cut using the Bigz die called Snow Flurry and you can find it in the Holiday Catalog.  I was trying to stick to the Primrose Petals and Gumball Green theme.
Here is the inside.  I used a mini square envelope to hold the cover of the card.  You can cut a piece of white cardstock 3X3 to fit in the envelope if you want to use this as a card.  I'm using it as a money holder since a gift card cannot fit in this tiny envelope.
I have one more holiday project from my class reject pile - LOL!  Coming up in a couple of days!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your week is going smooth!
If you signed up for my holiday class, I will see you on Sunday at 10:00 a.m.!  Can't wait to craft with you!

2 comments:

  1. This is another cute card from your "reject" pile. I can't believe how cute your "reject" ones are. If the "rejects" are cute the ones that made it for your class must be SUPER cute. I can't wait to get my kit to see what you came up with.

    Have fun prepping for your class. I am sure that everyone will have a fab time making what you came up with. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!