Monday, November 12, 2012

Jolly Christmas Tags

In searching for the perfect projects for my holiday class, I just had to create a whole bunch of projects before I select which will be included.  These tags came out real cute, but didn't make this year's cut for the kit.  Both image and sentiments came from a real cute set called No Peeking.  You can find this set in the Idea Book & Catalog.  In the next few posts, I will be using other images and sentiments from this set.
 Here's a close up of the cute snowman!
Thanks for stopping by today!  More holiday projects coming your way this week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This tag didn't make the cut for your class. I am really surprised that it didn't because it's pretty cute. Since it didn't you can use the tags for some of your Christmas gifts this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!