Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Holiday 2012 class is here!

I wanted to do this class a little earlier, but wasn't able to create all of the holiday projects with Dad being in the hospital three times in a month, it was a little difficult.  Thank goodness, he is home and getting better.  On top of Dad's hospitalization, my caregiver got sick and so, I'm at home taking care of Dad.  I can't believe that it's been one year since we had our caregiver and what a blessing it has been to have that extra help, especially at night.  I forgot how extra exhausting it is staying up at night and then trying to function the next day.
But finally!  Here are the projects for my Holiday 2012 class!  Every year, I ponder on what kind of projects you would like the most and it's so hard to decide!!  This year, I decided to include in my holiday combo the following:
4 fancy favor boxes, 6 money holders with clear envelopes, 6 gift card holders with clear envelopes and 12 tags.  All of the holders and tags will fit in a clear acetate box.  Here's a sneak peek of the projects.  You like?  I love the way they turned out!  I love all of the new holiday stamp sets and accessories so I tried to incorporate a lot of them in these projects.
So here's the scoop on the class:  The class will be held on Sunday, November 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at my home.  The cost for the class will be $40 which will include all of the materials to make all of these fun projects!  Hoping I have time to put together my bonus for you as well.
I am hoping that I will have at least 10 people who will want to join me for this fun class.  I will be initially making ten kits and will add more kits if I get a good response.  If you would like to join me on the 18th, please send me an email to RSVP by Monday, November 12.  I apologize for the short notice and deadline, but under the circumstances beyond my control, that's how it has to be.  I gave my self a deadline that if I wasn't able to finish up projects by this week, there would've been no holiday class this year.  I'm so happy that I made the deadline!!  The deadline to RSVP is necessary to allow myself enough time to order the supplies and then cut the kits.  Boy, I'm out of practice!!
Kits to go...yes!  this year,  I will be able to make kits to go.  The kits to go will cost $55 which will include the shipping fee and will include all of the materials for the kit as well as the stamping of images, punching out of the shapes and embossing, etc.  The kits to go will not be ready by the 18th since there is alot of work involved in getting those kits together.
If you are planning to attend the class, please be sure that you bring your tool kits (tools that you use to craft with, including your reading glasses if you need them).
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to see you at the class.  Looking forward to your RSVP!

2 comments:

  1. Your dad continues to be in my prayers. You did a great job as always in coming up with fun and cute projects for your holiday class. Please sign me up for a "to go kit." Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make it on Sunday's. Awesome Xmas tags...Have fun at your class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!