Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fun Giftcard Holder

Here's another project that didn't make it into this year's class.  I love this idea because it combines a giftcard holder and a mini card all in one.  This cute reindeer sentiment is also from the No Peeking stamp set.  The sentiment is from the More Merry Messages stamp set.  Cardstock colors:  Primrose Petals and Gumball Green, both from the 2012 In Color Collection.  I embossed the back cardstock with the new embossing folder called Lacy Brocade.  It's so pretty!
 Here's what the inside of the mini card looks like.
Well, things are kind of getting back to a more normal speed.  My caregiver is back (yay!!!) and I can finally catch up with my sleep.  It might take me the whole week to catch up!  Dad is getting better and has had his follow up visit with his primary card physician.  Hoping that he can return to going to daycare for the two days that I signed him up for.
Thanks peeking in today.  I'll have another holiday project to share in a couple of days!

3 comments:

  1. I always have lots of fun peeking in to see what you have to share. I just purchased the "No Peeking" set and can't wait to have a chance to use it soon.

    I am glad that your dad is doing better and that his caregiver is back. Please say "aloha" to both of them for my family and I. Happy Sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just cute card holder.i might need it when use these design for Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!