Friday, November 9, 2012

After Halloween shares...forgot to schedule this post!

I know that Halloween is over and we're moving on to Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share a few more photos and also the link to the blog where I got the idea from for the Boo Mix. The blog is called Sandy Toes and Popscicles...check it out!
I also made a Halloween card for my co-worker's grand daughter who lives in California.  I know that I'm out of it when I can't even remember where I got this cute card idea from.  Blog hopping and web surfing, you can so get lost.  I found this idea online, so it is not my original idea.  Thank you to whoever you are who created this fun card!  Here is my take...
 

All products used for this card by SU...
Some of you know that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  Here is our window at the office.  This year, one of my co-workers found these cute pumpkin lights...love them!
I made this pumpkin in 1994.  Back then, I used to like to sew and made a bunch of these to give away.  Sorry to say that my sewing machine is kind of dusty, haha!  This pattern makes a huge pumpkin so I cut the pattern down because after the goodies are put inside, the pumpkin's face comes really long.
Found this cutie at Ross.  Love Ross!
Got this last year from Ross...
Okay, enough of Halloween...until next Halloween...Thanks for putting up with this post...we're moving on!

3 comments:

  1. OMG you DO love Halloween. That pumpkin you made is SO CUTE. Adorable treat bag, too.

    P.S. My sewing machine is dusty, too. I've been saying all year that I am going to get it out and make something. It's already Nov so maybe next year. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Teri. That pumpkin is just so adorable and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, Teri! I love Halloween decorations, and yours are spooky cute! Thanks for the link to the Boo Mix!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!