Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Tags

Of course, it's already the end of October and the last time I posted was the end of September...geez.  I know most of my subscribers are not keeping track of my posts, but it's the guilt that I hold on to for not posting that makes me bring up the subject - lol!
Anyway, thought I'd better post my Halloween projects before the month is over and we move on to the Christmas projects!  I will probably schedule a few posts to happen all this week so you won't be bored with one super long post.
I'm amazed that I actually was able to create stuff to give away this Halloween.  I guess mostly because my Dad is resting most of the time and I'm able to sneak into my craft room to create.  It's a good thing that my room is right next to the living room and it's wide open, so I can keep an eye on him.  September and early October was not a good time as my Dad was hospitalized twice and it really knocked the energy out of the both of us!
Okay...on to the tags...here's a photo of the tags all together...
I love this two tag die from SU...I embossed it with a spider web embossing folder.  This spider is an old Quickutz die...it's so cute.  I love Halloween as some of you know (happy face!)  The sentiment is an old stamp that is one of my faves!
Same tag in Lucky Limeade...
How fun are these ghosts?!  This is an old Sizzix die.  The Booooo is a perfect stamp for these ghosts...a new Halloween set by SU.
This cute bat is from the same QK die with the spider.  How cute is this?!
I made larger tags for the few Halloween buckets made for the little ones.  Love my top note die.  I embossed it for some texture.  The ribbon is from Flora Dec that I bought a few years back.  Yeah, I "stocked up" on this ribbon, because it was so cute!!
Another larger tag...
and another...
Last one...this bat is another old Sizzix die.
I will be scheduling a couple more posts with more Halloween treats...thank you so much for your continued love and support.  It means the world to me!

2 comments:

  1. TFS Teri and I'm glad you're finding time to craft. Waiting to see what you do for Christmas. Love those Sizzix Halloween dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!