Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boo Mix

Got this cute idea from Pinterest.  Anyone on Pinterest?  I love this site!  In fact, I have to force myself to get off because you can totally get lost on that site.  Well, for me that's how it is.  Eeks!!  Ever since I saw this idea, I knew I had to get the ingredients to make this and finally was able to do it this weekend!!  It turned out cuter that I expected.
The Boo Mix ingredients are:  goblin teeth aka candy corn,  ghost poop aka marshmallows, witches warts aka raisins and monster scabs aka cinnamon toast crunch.  I tried mixing all of the ingredients together in a big bowl, but in my opinion, it was kind of messy especially with the sugar falling off of the cereal.  So, after that batch was done, I decided to layer the ingredients.  Much better!
 Here are the variations of the headers I made for the mix




This super idea of the mix (not the packaging) came from someone who posted it on Pinterest.  I tried to fetch the pin so I could post the link to give credit, but the site must be having issues because it's not letting me fetch the pin.  I will try again so you can check out this fun site and also I want to give credit for this super idea.  Well, it's still not letting me, so I will do a re-post with the link soon!
Thanks again for stopping by today.  Can you believe I still have more??

3 comments:

  1. Awesome packaging ~ you must be handing this out to all your co-workers!
    Pinterest is sure a fun place to be when you run out of ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Teri, no baking. Love that ghost die - had to go look for it, unfortunately, for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so yummy. Loved the headers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!