Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ornament Class this month!

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost one month since I posted an inquiry about the ornament class.  Time sure slips away from me.  Life has been so hectic for me leaving me with little or no energy at all at the end of the day.  Over the past few weeks, I've had to fill in for a few days to watch Dad overnight because my caregiver was sick.   Staying up all night is not a feeling that I want to remember and boy, did it hit me like a ton of bricks especially trying to function the day after!  The older I get, I totally cannot handle pulling all nighters!
You don't know how badly I wanted to prepare this post, but just didn't have the energy to do it.  I apologize for the huge delay!  Thank goodness for the 3-day weekend and my caregivers coming back to work -yay!!  Okay...on with the details for the class!
The class to make these two ornaments will be on Sunday, September 23rd starting at 10:00 a.m. at my home.  There are two kit options offered:
Option 1:  Pay the $20 class fee to receive all materials to make these two ornaments (includes all of the paper to stamp the images - you will need 24 pieces for each ornament!, large and small snowflake, doilies, 6 large pearls, button, linen thread for ornament hanger, ink and use of the dies)
Option 2:  Buy the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle which includes the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Holiday Ornaments Framelit Dies - $49.95 wood mount, $42.95 clear mount and get the class kit for FREE! (price quoted does not include shipping and tax).
The great thing about option 2 is that after the class, you will want to make more ornaments and you will already have the stamp set and framelit dies in your hand - so no waiting for your order to come in before you can make more beautiful ornaments!  The other bonus, of course, is that you get the class kit for FREE, a $20 value.
To attend this class, please RSVP by email no later than September 10 and specify whether you are signing up for Option 1 or 2.  After you RSVP, please send your payment to me ASAP especially if you are signing up for Option 2 as I will need to place the order with Stampin' Up! for the bundles.  I will not be able to advance monies for these bundles.  The final price will be quoted via email once you RSVP for the class.  All fees will need to be received by me no later than Monday, September 17.  I will not hold a kit for you if I do not receive your payment.  These strict rules are necessary in order to avoid no-shows for the class.  I appreciate all of you who RSVP on time and pay the fee so I know that you are serious about attending.  Preparing for a class is ALOT of work, so if we all do our part, everyone will be happy, especially ME because my time is just so limited!  Thank you so much for your understanding!
You will need to bring your tool kit (supplies that you use to craft with).  For this class, please include some type of liquid glue - Elmer's craft glue, Tombow multi liquid glue are just some examples of these types of glue.  This glue will be use for you to glue the pieces together to form a "petal".  I will provide the hot glue to assemble the ornament and we will be using the new silicone craft sheet.  Love this new item!
I hope that you will join me for this fun class!  My downline girls made this ornament back in July and loved the finished product!  Please send me a email if you have any questions before signing up.  Looking forward to another fun craft day with you!
CLASS BONUS!  All attendees will make this fun Halloween treat bag with treat!  Made with the new Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.  I love Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Looking forward to seeing you at the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!