Wednesday, September 5, 2012

AaRFf BArk aRRooF! - Dog Talk for Happy Birthday!

I'm slowly getting back into some kind of groove, I think!  Most of the cards that I'm "trying to make" are made because I need a card for a birthday or special occasion.  It's taking me longer to get the light bulb going these days and I hate it!  I wish my groove would get on track again because it's so frustrating when I have to struggle so much to make a simple card. 
My co-worker, Alice celebrated a birthday last week and of course, I had to struggle to make this simple card.  It's from a new stamp set called "Animal Talk" found on page 35 in the new idea book & catalog.  It was perfect because Alice loves dogs.  I used the new Chevron embossing folder for the background.
 Here is the inside of the card.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  It's a cute set because the images have sentiments that go with them.  The flower was from a stamp set called Button Buddies.
 Last weekend, we went to Costco and it was such a beautiful day!  Good thing my son was driving so I could take a few photos.
 I caught these two right before Makapuu Beach.  I love that I was able to catch the hang glider in these shots.
 Rabbit Island in the background of this shot.  The weather was really beautiful but it was sooooo hot!
 Thanks for visiting me today!  I have another project to share as soon as I can draft the post.  Hope it won't be too long of a wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!