Thursday, July 12, 2012

Class Projects Revealed!

 What an amazing day we all had!  My first class in nine months was so much fun.  I think the feeling was mutual with everyone.  Needless to say, by the end of the day, I was exhausted.  So exhausted, that it's already Thursday and I'm only getting around to posting the photos today!  Here are the projects.  This first project is a stationery holder created by Brandy Coxon.  Thank you to Brandy for sharing her awesome idea.  We used the new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms.  All of our projects used this stamp set.
Here' s the inside where we placed a small note pad in there.  You could use the pocket to hold handmade cards and envelopes.
We made a total of 6 cards.  Two each of 3 designs.  Here is the Happy Birthday card...
Inside of the HB card...
Friend card...new in color called Primrose Petals and we stamped color on color.  Love the new green called Gumball Green.
Here is the inside...
Friend to Friend card...a different color combination...
inside of the card...
Thank you to the ladies who attended my first class from my break.  We had a great time!  If you ordered a kit "to go", I know you will be able to follow these photos to finish up your project.  Please send me an email if you have any questions.  The format of the "to go" kits will be changing soon where you will need to either buy the stamp set used or substitute.  More details to follow.  To stamp and prep everything except put it together takes soooooo much time.  Thanks to Wini for helping me get these kits done.  The kits have been mailed and you should get it soon.

Looking forward to our next class.  I'll see if I can get everything together for August.  Just a heads up that I am looking at September for our holiday class so be on the look out for that!  Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Aloha: Those projects looks super cool. Going to order the stamp set, and colors right now :)...Put me down for the Holiday class :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo! those projects must have been fun to do! It's been so long that I don't even know how to stamp! I am only coloring images now. but sure looks like fun to do something simple yet elegant. so glad everyone had fun. let me know when the holiday class is...hint..hint! lol! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that that all of you had a fab time together at your class. All the projects that you came up with are very nice and look like so much fun to make. I especially like the stationery holder and the colors that you chose to use on the projects. The colors are so bright and cheerful. Thanks for taking time to put together the "to go" kit. I can't wait to receive it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome projects, too bad I live in Michigan otherwise I would most certainly take your class for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out so cute!! I bet u are exhausted. I was tired just from that 1 card kit I had my "test" group do. Time to rest up and re-energize for next month! :) Hugs to you, J!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vraiment très jolies ! fraîches et colorées, j'aime beaucoup =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!