Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Retired In Color bundle for sale!

 UPDATE:  THE BUNDLE HAS BEEN SOLD!  THANKS NORMA!

Just wanted to Thank all of you who commented and emailed me about my mini class that's in the works.  I'm so blessed to have so much support from you!  More on the class in my next post.
I'm trying to tidy up my craft room and move out some of the retired items that I have sitting around.  I am planning on another garage sale as soon as I can get my act together. 
While trying to fit in my new In Color ink pads and pens, I decided to take out the In Colors that just retired on May 31.  Can you believe that I probably used only a couple of the ink pads a few times?  I don't think I ever used the ink refills or the pens so they are new!
When I added up the cost for what you see here, it came out to $62.00.  I am selling this bundle for $31, which is 50% off of the retail price!
Anyone interested?  I only have one bundle, so it will be sold to the first person interested.  You can comment (make sure that I have your email so I can reply) or just send me an email.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!