Friday, June 1, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch

It's about time that I updated my blog huh!  I'm constantly reminding myself to update my blog, but I'm always running out of time or energy.  Finally found a little time to upload some photos of some projects that made for one of my bosses.  Haunani has a lunch gathering every 2-3 months with her classmates and their group is called Ladies Who Lunch.  I love that name!  Here are the place cards and favors that I made for their May 2012 luncheon that they had at the Waioli Tea Room.  I was really pleased with the way they turned out especially since I haven't done crafting like this in a while!  I made place cards for each person, kept it simple.
 Here is the back of the place card.  We decided to label the place cards with the location of the luncheon since it's never the same place\ and the date.  Found out that the ladies have been keeping their place cards as souveniers.
 One of the ladies brought their baby grandson to the luncheon, so we made a place card for him.
 These were the favors that I made.  Found these cute mini acetate gable boxes at Islands Marketing.  We filled it with M&M's and used cherry cobbler seam binding around it.  Finished it off with a tag tied with baker's twine.
 Side view...
Close up...
Thanks to Tobie for helping me put these together!  After working on this project, it made me want to do more! 

3 comments:

  1. It's neat that one of your bosses meets up with her classmates every 2-3 months. The Waioli Tea Room is such a pretty place with delicious tea, sandwiches, scones, etc. to eat. I had tea their with some friends last summer. I am sure that your boss and her friends loved the place cards and party favors that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the place cards and party favors... I'm glad to see you back in blog land... I know you still had it in you... LOL!
    Enjoy your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cute projects for your tea gathering. I'm sure they all loved them & those favors are so cute, levi's place card was adorable! Glad to have you back kiddo! Hope to hear more from you. Love all the pics you've been posting on FB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!