Saturday, June 2, 2012

Having Second Thoughts

Well, I found out that I wasn't deactivated from SU just yet.  I guess the small orders that I placed kept me active until the end of June.  Hmm, you think there was a reason for that??  Well, I started to have second thoughts about dropping out of SU as a demonstrator.  Gosh, having almost 10 years behind me isn't so easy to give up.  I do have until the end of June to figure everything out.  But for now, I'm still in!  It is such a good time to be a demonstrator because the NEW CATALOG is here!  I must admit that I am really excited about the new catalog and all that it has to offer. 
Anyone interested in a catalog?  I will be ordering some tomorrow.  If you would like to receive a catalog, send me an email.  I will send one to you for $5.  If you live on Oahu, and you want to make arrangements for pick up, let me know.  If you want a sneak peek at it, you can click on the link on my side bar on the left.
The new catalog got me excited and I am working on projects for a mini class real soon.  I hope there are still people interested in attending.  I'd love feedback from you!  Please leave me a comment to let me know if there is interest!

6 comments:

  1. I knew it would be difficult to give up being a SU demonstrator so I'm glad you are back and never really left. Your enthusiasm is contagious. Loved the place cards and favors you made and the adorable one for the baby. You are so talented and creative. Hope all is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Teri! Would love to learn from you again. Looking forward to your stress-relief through crafting being our good fortune to create Teri-originals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the catalog! Flipped through it real quick and I saw some thing I might HAVE to get ... take care T!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool that you have not been deactivated yet as a SU demonstrator. What a hard decision to make about continuing or not? I would have a hard time deciding too. I would love to order a kit from you if you have a class. I hope and pray that your dad is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be watching out for your mini class! Good to hear you are still in. Take CAre!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, they say God works in mysterious ways, kwim?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!