Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

Two more days to sign up for the July 7th class.  I already have 10 RSVP's, but have room for a few more.  Please let me know if you are interested by Friday, June 23rd.  Don't forget to RSVP here and by sending me an email so I can confirm your reservations and give you further instruction.  Today, I'm sharing one of the cards that we will be making.  We will be using a new stamp set called Betsy's Blossoms. 
Someone is chillaxing on my paper cutter.  Sorry Mochiko - soon you will have to give up your comfy sleeping spot because I will be doing some serious paper cutting!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again!  I appreciate all of your support!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love your cat just relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, seems to be a very popular set from the new catalog.

    Hugs,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are sooo pretty, girl... as usual! Have a great time at your class!! Big Hugs to U!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Teri. It was so good to see Mochiko again. She reminds me so much of my Tiny. Cats know how to chillax. I can fall asleep just watching them sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri...I'm so happy to see that you are back! Your wonderful talent and creativity has not waned I see...as always, you've come up with so many fun and pretty projects for your class. Your creative spirit made you stronger and wiser...like they say, "if there's a will, there's a way!" Welcome back, Teri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! love the color combo used. that mochiko! always sleeping on your craft stuff! hope your class is a big success!!! fingers crossed! hope we can get together this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!