Thursday, March 22, 2012

Panda Nails and Some Mochiko Pics

Anyone like nail art?  I love to fuss around with nail art, but usually there's not enough time to play.  I was determined to try it just for fun and decided to have some fun.   I was inspired by a co-worker who does her nails every Sunday.  Not just polishing them, but doing nail art on every nail.  This is the first time I tried anything like this, but I had fun playing around.  Of course, I didn't take a photo of my nails when they were freshly done, so by the time I took this pic, my nails were ready to be re-done.  LOL!  This week, I have strawberry nails.  I'll post a pic of that soon.  They came out much better as I'm getting used to doing some artsy stuff on my nails - I think it's therapy for me!
Anyway, I had a request to post more photos of the Queen of the house.  Here are some of my latest favorites.  Although this girl is so high maintenance, she makes me laugh and smile all the time. Well most of the time!




 Well, the weekend is fast approaching and hopefully, I'll be able to find some time to touch my crafts.  I've been thinking about putting some projects together for some kind of class.  I know I'm dreaming, but it's a start. 
Thanks for stopping in today.  Hope I can work on another post soon! 

7 comments:

  1. It's good to know you are okay how sweet to pop in and drop in I'm sure all your blogging buddies all miss you too... love those panda nail art and Mochiko is just a spoiled kitty....
    He looks like he gets all the attention too..LOL!
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those panda nails were so cool, Teri. You must be ambidextrous. I'm so glad the Queen is back. Sure missed seeing her. Love that sweet face. She can do no wrong. You take such good care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your nails and mochiko too! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails and of course the pictures of Mochiko are so cute. I can't wait to see more pictures of your nails when you do the "nail art" on them. Hope that you are having a good weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your nails and Mochiko is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooooo cute! I do my nails on Sunday night too! I'm gonna have to try & case this! Cute pics of Mochiko too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just letting you know I have an award for you on my blog! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!