Saturday, March 10, 2012

Making Changes

Hello Friends!  Just wanted to send out a big Thank You to all of you who commented on last month's post.  It's so wonderful to have so much love and support out there.  I am truly blessed by all of you!
So, did the title of this post make you curious?  What kind of changes??  Well, this change is something pretty big for me, so it took me a while to make my decision.  I have decided that because of my current situation and the lack of crafting, being able to plan classes, etc. that I will no longer be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  What??!!  I know! hard to believe after almost 10 years!  Can you believe, 10 years??  My heart is sad, but I know that this is the right thing to do for now.  I totally could not support my business and take care of my Dad and my family and to top that off, I'm totally exhausted.  I know that the crafting will always be there for me when I'm ready to do it again and I totally believe in living life with no regrets.
To my wonderful downline, I thank you for your trust and for believing in me and for letting me share my passion for stamping and crafting with you.  To my loyal customers, thank you so much for supporting my business with your orders and also for attending my classes - I cannot tell you how good it feels every month to have "sold out" sessions.  You guys put me on top of the world!
I know that this is not the end of crafting and classes for me, but just a break to take care of my priorities.  I know that as soon as I can catch up with my rest and figure out where everything needs to be, I'll be back and I hope that our paths will cross again!
On Friday, I whipped up this card before I left for work for my caregiver's friend who was celebrating her birthday.  I saw a similar card while surfing the blogs. 
Here's the inside of the card...
I still haven't given up hope that I'll be able to post a couple more times...I'm still gonna post my Christmas stuff - haha!
Well, I guess I better end my post here.  Just wanted to let you all know of the changes with my SU status.  If you need to place an order, I am still good to order til the end of March.  If you need a demo referral, please send me an email so that I can hook you up with some fantastic demonstrators!
THANK YOU once again to everyone who has supported my SU business for the last 9 1/2 years.  It's been a great ride and I have grown so much through this wonderful opportunity!  More soon!

11 comments:

  1. Terri, I know that you will be back & I'll be here waiting. Hope you get the rest you deserve, feel refreshed & ready to take care of your family the way that you want to but remember to take time for yourself as well. Good luck my friend & I'm always here, just drop me an email if you need to talk. Big (((HUGS))) & kisses Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know many of us will be sad to see you leaving but like you said, you will be back. I think that stamping is in the blood and we can never really walk totally away from it. And when you are ready to come back, we will all be waiting for you...

    Best of luck and some major hugs are coming your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself and the family Teri. You need to rest and rejuvenate as I know being a 24hr caregiver is so difficult. Take care and God bless you all. We'll see you creating again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on this leg of the journey! Family first, and you will always have your talent and skills. Your card shows that you still got it. No worries, everything will turn out all right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sad about your decision, but I know that you will be back when the time is right. Thanks for all your many fun ideas and class kits. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and as you take care of yourself and your family. I look forward to KIT with you. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Teri, Know that we, your friends will be here for you whenever you are ready to return. Take care of, and spend time with your dad, your family...the ones that love you most. You won't ever regret it. And please take care of yourself as well...hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri!
    I totally understand your needing to put your energy into your current priorities, as well as the need to rest whenever possible. What you're doing is very taxing both physically and emotionally. It does however sadden me to know that you'll be giving up something that you love.
    Though we've never met in person, I've been a follower of yours since I started buying SU from Brenda. As a follower of yours, I'll be here waiting for you, when you can make crafting a priority again. Until then, take care of your family and yourself.
    Mahalo and aloha nui,
    Wayna (Creative Grammie)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teri!
    I totally understand your needing to put your energy into your current priorities, as well as the need to rest whenever possible. What you're doing is very taxing both physically and emotionally. It does however sadden me to know that you'll be giving up something that you love.
    Though we've never met in person, I've been a follower of yours since I started buying SU from Brenda. As a follower of yours, I'll be here waiting for you, when you can make crafting a priority again. Until then, take care of your family and yourself.
    Mahalo and aloha nui,
    Wayna (Creative Grammie)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorjus... love it!! {{{Big Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. very beautiful from a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!