Monday, November 21, 2011

More Holiday Extravaganza projects!

Here are more of the projects from the class.  One of my favorite cards.  I love the sentiments in the fancy script.  This set is called Hand Penned Holidays.  I'll share a "duh" moment with you on this one.  I was so excited to order this set when the demonstrators could preorder the sets and I entered the wrong item number and guess what I got?  I got this set in French...I didn't even realize it until I was putting the set together and couldn't read the words - gee, no light went on til then!  LOL!
Here's the inside:
Here is a card made using the new embossing folder and the cardstock stickers from the Simply Scrapping scrapbook set.  We made three different cards using the stickers.  I don't know why I couldn't find the photos of the other two...I'll post those in a day or so.
Here's the inside:
We made 8 of these gift enclosures with envelopes.
Are you all ready for Thanksgiving??  I guess whether you are ready or not, it will be here in just a couple of days!  Then the shopping begins!  This year, I am cutting down on my shopping and exchanging of gifts.  Got Nolan his gift already, something he wanted badly - a drum machine.  He does alot of music mixing and he's pretty good at it.  Thank goodness I only have one child - it gets expensive!
I won't be shopping this Black Friday because I will be at work.  It will be a nice, quiet day and I'm planning on decorating the office!  Got some new decorations from Pier One over the weekend and am anxious to put them up!  I'll take a pic of it when it's all done.
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teri,
    These are super cards! I love the simplicity and yet elegance of these cards.
    BTW, your oops reminded me of the oops I had this weekend. Mine was in numbers, as in quantity missing in tag kits. LOL
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comments Teri, you were my inspiration for the angry birds, couldn't have pulled them off without your photo!! :) Love the new holiday card, they are PERDDDDY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You CAS cards are so pretty Teri~
    Happy gobble gobble to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards and tags. Can't believe Christmas will soon be here. I hope you have a great and happy Thanksgiving, Teri. Your office will be so cheery after you put all those decorations up. Lucky co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Teri! I received the card kit in the mail last Saturday. I am hoping to get to put your great and creative creations together this weekend. I hope that you are doing well. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!