Wednesday, October 12, 2011

September CATS

Catch up time!  Sharing with you my CATS (card and tag swap) for September.  I chose to use the stamp set Turtle & Co. #122870 wood #122872 clear.  This is the 2011 exclusive stamp set to help raise money for The Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).  For every Turtle & Co stamp set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to the RMHC.  To date, Stampin' Up! has donate over $1,000,000.00 in contributions! 
For my card, I decided to use the Turtle and made it a shaker card.  I haven't made a shaker card is such a long time!  I embellished it with my Little Leaves (sizzlet die) and a flower from the Boho Flower punch adding pearls in the center of each flower.  I'm loving the new In Color cardstock Pool Party, such a refreshing color!  The sentiment is also from the Turtle & Co. stamp set.
Here's a closer look at the front of the card.
For my tag, I decided to use the scallop circle sizzix die.  Embellished it with the Litle Leaves and flowers as well.
Here is the adorable CATS I received from my September partner, Brenda!  Brenda is super talented and I just LOVE what she created for me, thanks Brenda!!  Be sure to check out Brenda's blog for more inspiration!
Brenda also included this too cute note pad she decorated with the Build a Bear die and accessory...thank you!!
If you are interested in participating in the card and tag swap (aka CATS), please stop on over to Joy's blog to find out the deets!
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Both projects are cute Teri!
    Love your turtle shaker card and your swap you received was awesome too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your C.A.T.S for Sept. I love the shaker card and how you colored the turtle. He's so cute! The swap that you received is very cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swaps, Teri!!! Sending Hugs n' Aloha your way!!!! God Bless... hugs to Pops too!! Luv u guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!