Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Friend Jack

I love Halloween!  Always did, but not really sure why?  Today, I'm sharing a card with you that I created a couple of weeks ago but just never had time to take a photo of it and post.  The stamp set I used is called Jack of All Trades.  I thought that was a clever name for a stamp set.  This set comes with a couple of pumpkin shapes and faces and a hat.  It's really easy to use and cute too! 
 Here's the inside of the card.  I love making Halloween cards and loving the new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set.  This set has 24 Halloween images, perfect to use with your punches.  It's been so long that I've had time to create that I really was pleased with the finished card.
Supplies:
Stamps:  Jack of All Trades #122620 wood, #122622 clear; Spooky Bingo Bits #123944 wood, #123946 clear, Grateful Greetings #116511 wood only
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Paper:  Frightful Sight #122351
Black Satin Ribbon #117285

My Holiday Extravaganza classes is this coming weekend - October 15 and 16.   Eeks!  I hope all goes well this week and that I am not falling asleep during the class.  The kits are done - I'm just putting the finishing touches on the extras...looking forward to seeing you if you signed up for the class.
Don't forget to bring your basic tool kits (this kit should include your scissors, adhesive of your choice, paper trimmer with scoring tool or your scor pal or some kind of scoring tool. )
Since this class will have lots of projects to do, if you are short on time, you might want to die cut out all of your pieces, stamp and punch out the pieces and then assemble at least one of each of the card, tag, giftcard holder, etc. so you can complete the rest of the kit at home.  If you are an experienced crafter, you should have no problem in completing your kit.  You may want to assemble your cardkeeper box at a later time in order to allow you enough time to do the projects.  I am trying my best to send out an email to those of you who might not know exactly where I live.  In the event I run late and you need to know, please send me an email.  Please know that under normal circumstances, I'm usually really good about getting everything set for my classes.  This is the first class that I'm doing since March of this year because I am taking care of my Dad.  Thanks for your patience and see you all soon!

11 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute Halloween card Teri!
    love that eeky spider from the witch hat....and I like the polka dot papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! i like your design and the image is really fun and cute!

    Have fun at your class!! what am i saying you always have fun!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I love the cute spider hanging by it's web to the hat.

    I am sure that your class just like all your other ones will be lots of fun. I am sure that everyone will love all the projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri, This is a very cute card. Such a cute witches hat with the dangling spider. We have a JOL witch with an identity crisis. LOL. I'm like you, I love Halloween and all the decorations, not to mention the goodies.
    I know your weekend workshop will go well and everyone will have tons of fun.
    Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely cute Halloween card, Teri. You always come up with such cute ideas. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute "Happy Jack" Halloween card. I really like the bold black ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had fun at the your class and thanks for inviting me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye catching work you done. That red colour is totally spectacular and as per my blog tour experience, red is one of the best colour in art work and artists give first priority to red color for colouring.
    emergency eye wash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!