Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Card

I made this wedding card back in July, kind of the same time that I made my July C.A.T.S.  I really liked the colors used here as I wanted to keep it simple.  White was the main color and I used a silver and a new in color called Pool Party.  Loved the way it turned out.
Here's a peek of the inside of the card.
Here's the list of supplies used:
Stamp sets:  Petite Pairs #122495 wood #122497 cling; Word Play #120308 wood, #120651 cling
Cardstock:  Whisper white, Pool Party, Brushed Silver
Accessories:  #115963 Finial Press embossing folder, #122464 Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Basic Rhinestones #119246, #118874 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, #119850 1 3/4" circle, #109070 Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, stampin dimensionals
I'm hoping to find some energy to make a few Halloween projects.  It'll be here before I know it!  Thanks for coming by for a look today. 

10 comments:

  1. I luv it Teri! So beautiful & elegant, The color combo, embossing, along with the flower punch outs & sentiments make this card a stunner!!! I'm going to have to case this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Teri~
    Luv the embossing in the bg and the the flowers matches perfectly too.
    I'm sure the recipients appreciated it just as much...
    Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your white on white wedding card with some blue in it. It's so elegant. The flower punch coordinates perfectly with the embossing folder that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant wedding card, Teri. The background embossing is lovely and a touch of that blue is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous and elegant card, Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, so pretty, Teri! Love how you made "simple" look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, that is soooo pretty and elegant. Love the embossing too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Terry! I love these simple colored cards with a lot of texture! Perfectly made, dear. Hope all is fine and dandy for you always. Hugs, Kay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!