Thursday, September 15, 2011

July and August C.A.T.S.

 First off, I would like to thank everyone who signed up for the Holiday Extravaganza!  Both classes are FULL!  Also, thanks for sending in your payments as it will help me pay for all of the supplies needed for this class.  I will be ordering this weekend so I can start prepping for this big event!  If you have not sent in your payment, please do so as your payment will confirm your reservation for the kit.  If you have ordered a kit to go, please send in your payments to reserve your kit as well.  Thank you so much!
Seems like I'm always "late" in everything that I do now days - I wonder why? (wink!)  Today, I'm sharing some C.A.T.S. projects from July and August.  C.A.T.S. is the card and tag swap that I signed up for for the months of July, August and September...wonder what I was thinking when I signed up!  Speaking of signing up, if you are interested in signing up for the C.A.T.S swap for October, November and December, hop on over to Joy's blog to check out the deets!  You can find it HERE!
Anyway, I posted my July CATS awhile ago, but didn't share what I received from my partner.  First, here is my CATS for September.  This is one of my new favorite sets from the 2011 - 2012 idea book & catalog.  This set is called Field Flowers and is a two step type of stamp.  I love how I can use two colors and it just pops right out from the card.  I used pink pirouette and early expresso cardstock, two of my favorite colors!
I decided to make it a birthday card - I'm always looking for a extra birthday card but never have any extras just lying around waiting to be used!
This was the CATS I received from Enjoli Bennett from Kona.  Thank you Enjoli! Love the cupcakes!! Please check out Enjoli's blog for more exciting projects.  Enjoli is the owner of Sugar Shack Crafts and the creator of such cute, cute, cute crafts!  She's also on facebook.  Right now, if you become a fan on facebook, you will have a chance on winning some awesome prizes, so go and check it out today!
My August CATS partner was Elena.  Love this cute set that I received!  The coloring is so perfect!  Thanks Elena!  I love it and the goodies too!  If you want some inspiration, go check out Elena's blog.  She is so creative and has endless inspiration!
Here are a couple pics of Mochiko.  I guess she's making use of my Fiskars cutter since it's been dusty lately from lack of my use! LOL! 

Hope your week is going well.  Been extra busy lately with lots of doctor appts. for my son.  It's frustrating trying to find the right doctor to help you with your illnesses.  I think we found a good doctor this week and have some explanation for things that have been going on.  Boy, being busy makes me sooooooo tired! No time to do any crafting!  Hope I can get started on some fun Halloween stuff soon!  Thanks for stopping by today!  It's almost Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Auwesome CATS Teri.... I will be your newest follower, I left several previous comments to your past postings...Please hop on over to my blog and be a follower too!
    Hope you are enjoying your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swaps!!! all of them are so detailed and fabulous! yikes, if it were me, i'd just hoard it! hehehe!! cute little Mochiko, always finds the best resting spots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Teri. Mochiko is a good dust buster. So glad you found a good doctor to treat your son. Take care of yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitetly not surprised that your class is full. We all love your creations and enjoy making them. The card that you made and the ones that you received for the swaps are great. I am glad to hear that you found a good doctor to treat your son. He will be in my prayers. Take care Teri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!