Friday, September 9, 2011

Additional Information for the Holiday Extravaganza classes

What an overwhelming response!  Thank you everyone who already signed up for the classes!  Be sure to send in your payments by September 20th so that I can order and prep everything for you.

I forgot to post the time of the class.  Guess it's been so long since I've done a class, I forgot.  The class will start at 1:00 PM.
The Saturday class is full!  I have 15 girls signed up for Saturday, October 15.  If you really wanted to come to the Saturday class and don't mind squeezing, send me an email asap.  My Sunday class so far has 3 people.  Let me know if anyone wants to switch over to Sunday (no pressure).
I sent out the list of supplies and measurements to the demonstrators who signed up.  Let me know if I somehow missed you.  Demonstrators who are planning on ordering their own supplies and cutting/prepping their own kits need to have the cardstock cut before the class.
Everyone will need to bring their tool kits.  If  you are new to my classes, a basic tool kit just means your tools that you use to craft.  The most important tool is your adhesives and scissors.
I hope I covered everything, if not, I will post an update.
Thank you all so much for your patience and for believing in me.  It means alot to me to see that you all still want to come to my classes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlfriend!!! Glad to see u are still doing these classes. I am going to try and have one of my own too. But we'll see. Thank U for your continued inspiration. Hope all is well on ur side of the island. Blessings, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!