Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2011 Holiday Extravaganza is finally here!

Aloha Friends!
 
Just what is the Holiday Extravaganza?  It's my holiday class for 2011.  Here's the sneak peek!
 This class will take place on Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 at my home.  In years past, when I had more time to plan monthly classes, I would hold separate classes for holiday cards, gift card holders, gift enclosures and the popular 50 tag class.  As most of you know, recently I became the primary caregiver for my 91 year old Dad which left me with such a small window of time to plan these monthly classes.  I've been planning this class for a while now and it's finally ready.  Most of my regular class attendees have been asking me when will I be putting a class back on the calendar, well, it's finally here! And since I cannot promise that I will be going back to a schedule of regular monthly classes, I thought that I would hold one major holiday class that would include ALL of your favorite holiday projects with ALL NEW stamps and accessories!  This class is sort of three classes rolled into one - sounds like fun, right? I can't wait to share these projects with you!  I know you will love them all.
At this Holiday Extravaganza class, we will be making 12 holiday cards with envelopes (3 card designs), 12 holiday gift tags, 12 holiday gift card holders, 8 gift enclosures with mini envelopes.  Your holiday kit will include the following products and the use of all of my stamp sets, inks and miscellaneous tools.  You will still need to bring your own tool kit.
 
* Stampin' Card Keeper
* One-half of the Simply Scrapping Kit "Christmas Lane"
* Antique Brads
* Basic Rhinestones
* Baker's Twine - Cherry Cobbler
* 1/2" seam binding - Cherry Cobbler
* 5/8" satin ribbon - Old Olive
* Medium envelopes
* Square mini envelopes
* Cardstock

The cost of the Holiday Extravaganza class is $60.  It's like taking three of my classes, except all projects will be done in one class.  I promise, you will not be disappointed when you see how many projects you will make.
If you are a SU demonstrator, not in my direct downline, you can attend this class for only $5 if you order your own products and cut out all of your own cardstock.  If you are interested in attending, I will send you an email with the list of supplies and measurements for the projects when you RSVP.  You should have all of your pieces cut before the class
Here's a photo of how the finished projects fit so nicely in the card keeper.  It will be a great place to keep them all together until you're ready to use them during the holidays.



If you are interested in attending the 2011 Holiday Extravaganza, don't wait to RSVP because seating is limited.  The last day to RSVP is Friday, September 16.

Please follow these steps to make sure you get into this one-time class:
1.  RSVP to me via email to reserve your seat.  Please let me know if you are attending on Saturday, October 15 or Sunday, October 16.  Remember, last day to RSVP is Friday, September 16.
2.  Send in your payment of $60 to me.  I will email you with my mailing address once you RSVP if you don't have my address.  Your payment must be received by me no later than September 20I must receive your payment to purchase all of the supplies needed for your kits.  If I do not receive your payment by the due date, a kit will not be reserved for you.
Your kits will also include a fun bonus project and a special gift from me!  I can't believe that it's taken me so long to get this class together.  It's so frustrating for me to not be able to put these classes together like I use to, so I appreciate all of your patience.  Looking forward to seeing you at the class!  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun class Teri! I am sure that all the people attending will have a wonderful time making your awesome creations. Wish I could be there too. Will you fly me over for a day? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this seems like its going to be a fun class..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what fun! what's the holidays without Teri and her class of tags, cards and fun! it wouldn't be the same. Hope all is well. I just returned to work, so I tried calling you but I know your life must be very busy with dad. any whoo...hope we touch bases soon! take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!