Friday, July 8, 2011

Hello, Hello, Hello

 I finally got to use this stamp set called Happy Greetings #123311 wood, #123313 cling.  This set is from the Summer Mini catalog and I've been sitting on it for over a month!  Do you think that was long enough?  I love sentiment stamp sets - you never can have enough sentiments, right?  I used the cute owl from the Fox and Friends stamp set #117020 wood, #118565 cling and my decorative label punch #120907 and the scallop circle punch #119854 and also a new border punch called Lace Ribbon Border #122362, I love this new punch!  Designer paper is from the Summer Mini called Beyond the Garden #122342.  Cardstock used: Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point.
 Here's the inside of the card.  This sentiment is also from Happy Greetings.
 More sunflowers on the way!  Nolan helped me build this flower bed and plant the seeds.  There's a whole bunch of plants missing thanks to the slugs and snails (boo hoo!)  I got smart and sprinkled snail and slug bait all around.
Funny sleeping position.  A mocha box in a soda box.  She made herself fit in the small mocha box.  Doesn't look too comfortable, but she slept like that for hours!
Thanks so much for your visit with me today.  It's finally the weekend, yay! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! love the colors! Sunflowers =D! Love them... i wanna try and plant some in my yard too... silly Mochiko!! but hey, she made herself fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Teri~
    Your flower bed looks pretty and your kitty cat so adorable in that box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Teri. I can't wait to get the new border punch. Hopefully by the time I visit the sunflowers in your garden will bloom.:) You always take such interesting and funny pictures of her. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! Very beautiful. I have been starting my stamp collection and i have been looking for some most have sentiments! Thanks for the post.
    ..Lei..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, Teri. So glad Nolan gave you a hand with the flower bed. The flowers will look gorgeous when they bloom. I wouldn't be able to get up if I slept like Mochiko. The girl is very flexible and always adorable. I wonder if Romeow would like a box cover like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! love your garden pic, and your kitty looks soooo comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to see that you are finding time to create with all that you have to do on your daily basis. love the sunflower box. we need to make one too! hope all is well with you. I am trying to get my life in order and back in gear from vacation and all the other things being thrown into my life! I will talk to you soon! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I love the way you've used these punches! Your cat is too cute all curly up that box, it's funny how cats love boxes and bags. And sunflowers are one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!