Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Touch of Kindness

How fast a new week arrives!  I'm trying to post at least once a week so you all know I'm still alive and half kicking!  Today I'm sharing with you a 3X3 card I made to send along with one of the new catties to a customer whom I never met.  I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their online orders through my SU website.  I have received orders from people I don't even know, and that don't even live in Hawaii.  How cool is that?  Again, thank you!  Those who have already received their new catty, what do you think? Do you love all of the new products that are coming out?  I can't wait to order!  I still have a bunch of catties if you have not gotten one yet.  Send me an email to request for yours.  You don't want to miss out!  Also, don't forget that you still have time to order items that will be retiring at the end of the month.  If you need a list, you can log in to the SU website or send me an email.
On to my card - don't you just love this kitty?  This set can be found in the Summer mini catalog on page 25 and is called Touch of Kindness.  You still have time to order this set as this item and others found in the Summer mini is good til August 31st.  For this card, I used my embossing folder called Square Lattice, scallop circle punch and white satin ribbon.  Cardstock used: Pink Pirouette and regal rose.
Here's what the whole set looks like.  Such a fun set!
Before I go, I wanted to share a photo of my baby who just turned 16.  Can't believe that he is already 16!  He's so proud that he's way taller than me LOL!  
Thanks for stopping in for a visit today.  I need to find more time to share another mini card I made using the stamp set Strength & Hope.  Hope you are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet and purrfect card. You look just as young as your son, Teri. That cake sure looked yummy. Happy birthday, Nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! that is a cute set! oh my, 16 already.... phew, time flies huh?! Happy Birthday to your son!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Wow! Nolan is 16. Please wish him a "Happy Birthday" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Teri! Amazing how tall he is next to you! Lol! What kind of cake was that? See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Nolan! Wow, he is taller than you Teri! hee, hee. Well, he's definitely taller than me I think! :) It's great to see your smiling face . . . hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!