Monday, June 6, 2011

Simple Graduation Card

Happy Monday!  What a wild weather weekend we had here on Oahu.  That thunder was rocking the house here!  Hope everyone is safe and that your homes were not affected by the flooding.  Since our yard is all sand, we were lucky that the water absorbed pretty quickly.  I'm so behind in making my graduation cards this year!  Still have three more to make.  I'm seriously thinking of running to the store to pick them up before too much time passes.  Here is a quick and simple grad card I made using the Go Graduate stamp set.  I'm surprised that it came out pretty nice for a rush job.  This was for a grad from St. Louis High School.
Here is the inside.  I used a mini envelope to hold the money.  The stamp I used for the inside sentiment is called Happy Grad.  The twirling hat came from the Go Graduate set.
I received my order of stamps and things from the Summer Mini, but haven't had a chance YET to play with them.  Hopefully soon.  Seems like my life these days are full of hopefuls, waiting for some spare time and a little energy to do something fun.
On another note, I ordered 3 cases of the 2011 - 2012 Idea Book and Catalog - I can't wait!!  Should be here before the end of this month as ordering starts as early as July 1st!!  If you are interested in receiving one of the new catalogs, please send me an email to reserve one.  If you have recently placed an order with me totaling at least $50 (excluding tax and shipping), your catalog will be free, otherwise, the catalogs sell for $10.  If you place an order with me in the month of July and your order totals at least $50 (excluding tax and shipping), I will deduct $10 from your order.  If you have not received your Summer mini catalog through the mail from me, I have ordered extra and they should be here sometime this week.  If you are interested in receiving one of the Summer mini catalogs, send me an email with your mailing address.  There is no cost for the mini catalog.
Thanks for stopping in today! 

4 comments:

  1. what a great simple graduation card. I need more of those so that I don't stress over them...lol! this weekend was not even a weekend! so much rain and not too much to do. at least I got to play soccer yesterday. it was some needed exercise and sun. oh and FYI...they didn't get rid of the scary eye la las, it's just a different line of la las. hope to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri! Long time "no see" huh? We'll we're back from a much needed vacation and it's so nice to visit your blog and see all the wonderful projects you've been working on! I know, graduation time can be hectic and I love this CAS card and the cloud sign you made for your niece! Always so creative! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T! You know me - I love simple! It's perfect for St. Louis! Glad to hear you guys survived the storm - was kinda scary with all that thunder and rain, huh? Hope you're well and hope to see you soon!!! xoxo, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet so elegant! Wonderful card, Teri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!