Friday, June 3, 2011

A Innocent Mistake on my part - giving credit for an awesome project

Hi all!  It's been tough trying to stay motivated these days, but it's a good thing that blog subscriptions come to your inbox so you can view the awesome ideas without blog hopping.  Anyway, the reason for my post today is to give credit to a very talented lady whom I inadvertantly forgot to link up when I posted the bonus project back in March.  I know how it feels when no credit is given or you don't get linked up because it sure feels nice to be recognized and give credit where credit is due, not to mention common courtesy.  I've been on that side of the fence many times, but oh well, what can you do at that point?  Anyhoo,  so today, I'd like to take this time to share the link to The Queen's Scene by Lynn Put.  Lynn is super talented and I love her work!  If you 'd like to get inspired, check out Lynn's work HERE. Here is the project that I posted in March and of course, I was inspired by Lynn.  Thank you Lynn!
Thanks for stopping in and for your love and support for my lack of posts.  Life has been busier than ever and I have to admit that I have no energy left most of the time to do anything crafty.  Hopefully, I will get back on the craft wagon soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute owl in a pillow box Teri! I'm glad your doing well, busy though. That's how it is, but you are doing an excellent job handling everything. Take care of your daddy . . . he needs you! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri thank you SO much for posting this, it's very sweet of you! Your little owl is completely adorable, the glittery heart and designer paper scallops are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!