Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back on Track, I think

 Hello!  Just wanted to stop in to post a card I made using some items that will be available in the new 2011 - 2012 idea book and catalog.  BTW, before I get into telling you about my card, just wanted to announce that I got in the new catalogs and OMG, I love everything in it and cannot wait to place my order come July 1st!!  If you emailed me requesting for a catalog, it will be sent in a day or so.  If you have not yet emailed me, there's still some catalogs left.  I placed another order for more catalogs so that I can make sure that everyone gets one.
This is the most exciting part of the SU year, the new catty!  So many new items.  As a demonstrator, we were able to pre-order a bunch of new items to tease us.  I ordered almost all of the items and I love this new scallop dots ribbon.  The scallop circle was punched out using the new DSP called Just Add Cake.  I used the new embossing folder called Flower Garden, isn't it so pretty?  You can actually get this new embossing folder now as it is featured in the Summer Mini catalog.  The sentiment is from a new hostess set called Happiest Birthday Wishes.  This will be my newest favorite birthday set!  (Other items used for this card:  cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Boho flower punch, rhinestones)
 Here's the inside of the card.  This sentiment is also from the Happiest Birthday Wishes set.
Anyone still having issues with blogger?  I'm still getting emails from people telling me that they cannot comment on my blog.  Any ideas??  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance.  I was only able to comment on a couple of blogs this morning.  I'm trying to find more time to check out everyone,  I know I'm missing out on so much!   I'm trying not to post so much about my busy life because it's starting to sound like I'm whining.
Just wanted to share a couple photos of my princess.  Wonder why she likes to sleep upside down?
 Here she is again taking over Grandpa's bed.  She sleeps there during the day, and he takes over at night - LOL!  Did I already post this pic?  Sorry if I did, cannot remember.  It was one of my favorite ones so had to share it (again).
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope your week is going well!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute card Teri! I can't wait to see the new catty. No worries about posting about your busy life- at least I don't mind. I don't think it sounds like you are whining. Since I am not able to talk or see you regularly I enjoy hearing about the different happenings in your life. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri! Your card is so pretty and in my fave color combo! I like they style and what you did here. Can't wait to see what the new catty has to offer...so addicting yah?
    Hugs,
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card using the new items! your cat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card and that kitty is she not spoiled or what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teri! Thanks so much for the new catalog...as you said, lots of new eye candy! Been thru it at least three times and each time I find something else new! BTW...LOVE your card...how did I miss that new embossing folder?! Gotta go look again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teri! Love your card! The new catalog looks like another winner! Regarding Blogger, I've heard that when you sign in, uncheck the "Stay signed in" box and you'll be able to comment on blogs. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Teri. It's always great to see Princess Mochiko. She's a doll like her Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kitty is so adorable! Pretty card, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card and cute cat! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!