Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Mini Catalog is here!

Happy Monday!  Can you believe that it's the month of May already?? So many things going on for me here, but I wanted to let you all know that the new Summer Mini Catalog is in full swing!  You can go online to view the catalog to see all of the new and so exciting products that are in this 28 page catalog.  I've been behind in my catalog ordering, so if you are not yet on my mailing list and did not receive a mini catalog, send me an email and I will send you one as soon as I get my shipment of catties in.  For those of you who are on my mailing list, you should have already received your catalog.  Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to place an order.  You can order online with me 24/7 at my SU website http://alohagirl.stampinup.net 
I can't wait to receive my order so that I can play with the new products!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!