Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy 91 Dad!

Hello Friends! It's been pretty hectic here trying to get everything set so Dad can go to day care.  We finally got him set and he has started going to day care.  I can't tell if he's enjoying it or not because the answers he gives when he comes home vary.  The answers change every 5 minutes!  Oh well, I guess he must be enjoying himself otherwise, he would make excuses to not go.  Anyway, today we celebrated Dad's 91st birthday, Happy Birthday Dad!  We had chinese food for dinner and of course the ice cream cake!  Here are a bunch of photos from Dad's special day.

Who doesn't love ice cream cake?
I think someone enjoyed his cake by the look on his face!

Thanks for stopping by for a look.  I'll be posting some fun Angry Birds party invitations in the next day or so.  By the way, sending thanks to all of you who have left me comments.  It is truly encouraging me to still post when I have time.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so that "maybe" I can do a class soon.  I miss everyone and the crafting too.  I just gotta get into a routine and maybe figure out how to not be so exhausted!! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Teri, your dad looks great at 91! You look so much like him! Thanks for sharing his birthday pics--he does look happy! Remember to make some time for yourself. Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey T! Dad sure looks good! And yeah, you think he liked his birthday cake? Great pictures girl, thanks for sharing this special day with us! xoxo, Elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Dad. I hope to look as good as he when I reach 91. Wish I had a daughter like you, too. I'm so glad Dad is finally going to adult day care and seems to be enjoying it. That cake looked yummy and Dad sure looks happy. Take care, Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy...Happy Birthday GOONG GOONG! we love you and enjoy all the stories you tell us! hope you had a wonderful birthday with all you good food, ice cream and cake! I am glad you are going to day care and getting out! take care of yourself and we will be by to visit you soon! {{HUGS}} from me, Taelyn and Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks like he had a blast! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dad looks so happy celebrating his 91st b-day. He definitely enjoyed the ice cream cake. Be sure to give him a hug from Z and K. :) All the pictures with different family members with your dad are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your dad!! He looks AMAZING! More Blessings to him and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! A good age to get to - 91. Happy Birthday to your dad, he certainly looked as if he was enjoying his Birthday. Thanks for all your stories etc. Kindest regards Dell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Teri! Happy B-day to Grandpa! :) Everyone looks soooo happy especially Grandpa . . . I bet it was the ice cream cake! NO, it was being surrounded by all that love him! Have a great week Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Teri! Happy Birthday to your dad! So nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday,Grandpa! Thanx for sharing your dad's birthday photos (he looks so pleased!)My dad is about the same age and going thru the same as your dad. You're very fortunate your dad is agreeable to going to daycare...my dad keeps telling us that he's "not old, you know..."!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!