Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let the Sunshine begin!

Happy Wednesday!  I am so happy to share with you all that the sunflowers are finally starting to bloom!!  Yippee!
These flowers are the smaller sunflowers, the type that you put in floral arrangements.  These first crop of flowers was delivered to my mom this past weekend.  I'm so happy that they actually bloomed!
 
 
Also wanted to share that my heliconia plant has finally bloomed too!  I can't wait to see more flowers start to bloom.  That would make me happy to know that all of the hard work paid off.
The triple pikake's are also starting to bloom!
 I found this pretty orchid tucked in a corner in the greenhouse that I'm cleaning.  It's amazing how the flower still managed to bloom even with so little care.
On to my card!  I created this card a couple of weeks ago.  I really wanted to build up a small stash of thank you cards for the people who have ordered SU online with me.  If you haven't received a card from me yet, be patient, I'm really trying to get my act together, promise!
the inside...
I'll be sharing one more thank you card soon.  I also have a few cards that I made with non-SU products.  Sometimes I get in the mood to do something with other stamps.
Thanks to all of you who still believe in me and come to support me with your visit and your comments.  I believe that it's the key to motivating me to slowly create.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

13 comments:

  1. All your hard work in the garden is starting to show - love the sunflowers and triple pikake especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, Teri. I didn't even know there was a triple pikake. I love their sweet fragrance. Your card was so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...your garden is amazing :) I love all the flowers, they are so beautiful! Also, love the card. Especially the decorated inside :) TFS..and have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers and your card are all so beautiful Teri! Hope all's well with you and your family and your dear dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers and card! i know your mom is smiling down upon you! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Terri, such a good job and green thumb! "If you plant them, they will bloom..." Love to see your garden grow. Nice pictures, too....What if you incorporate them into your cards? I esp. like the orchid and sunflower photos. and to top it off, your card is very nice! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Teri, those sunflowers are really blooming fast! So is the orchid plant. It's a reflection of you and you, too, are blooming in other ways! Love your pretty "thank you" card you are working on!
    Take care, and keep posting when you can!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. such pretty sunflowers! can you help me plant some in my yard? for real! I want some in my yard! I will work hard like you...lol! just tell me what I have to do so it looks like yours! glad to see you created some cards. I better get my act together too as I need to get out thank you cards too! well hope you have a wonderful Easter! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your hard work on your yard is paying off. All the flowers that are blooming are so beautiful. I am sure that they are even more amazing in person. Thanks for contining to share such great cards. I know you don't have as much time to create, but when you do your cards continue to put a smile on my face. I always love your color combos. Have a wonderful Easter. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your plants are thriving because of all the love and care you're providing them! I love the triple pikake--so pretty! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. another great post teri! pretty flowers and another beautiful card! tfs and keep up the great work - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flowers are so pretty! Very elegatnt card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pretty card and I've been checking out all your garden/plant pictures, lots of work, but def worth it! Love the sunflowers, so bright and pretty. Can't wait until we can start planting flowers/garden. :) Have a nice day. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!