Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Fun Birthday Card

Hello Friends!  It's been a real long week for me therefore a lack in a post from me this week.  I figured it would be do-able to do at least one or two posts a week since it's impossible for me to do a daily one :0  Anyway, today, I just wanted to share a fun birthday card I made for my GF Irene's birthday.  Got this fun stamp from Cute Stuff. 
 Here's a view of the whole card, used a sizzix die to cut out the card so it was pretty fast to put together once I colored the image.  It's been so long since I colored it kind of took me a while to finish!
The sentiment and punch by SU.
Hoping you all have had a nice week, it's almost Friday!! Thanks for stopping in today.  Gotta run for the bus!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Teri...this is darling, she's so cute! Love the little bow on the sentiment, your friend will love this! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute, she's going to luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card! love that image and you made her look so cute! love how it turned out! hope you are having a good week. the weekend is almost here...don't know what's better for you lol! keep smiling =) ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Teri. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute card, love the coloring and the image...What does the front look like? Just curious. Thanks for inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun! love the image! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute and fun card! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute birthday card! So lovin' her glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teri! What a fun card--love that Sizzix die! Your coloring is wonderful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and fun! Sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a CUTE card Teri! Hope you're able to have some down time this weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!