Thursday, March 3, 2011

March class sneak peek is here!

Hey everyone!  Happy Girl's Day!  I'm finally back and it's sneak peek time!  Boy, it sure took me a while to figure out what kind of projects I wanted to feature in this month's class, but since Easter is coming up, I thought we do a couple of Easter projects and some Spring time cards.  Here's just a few of the projects I'm showing you today, what do you think?
The classes will be held on Saturday, March 12 and Sunday, March 13 from 1:00 p.m. at my home.  Please send me an email to RSVP.  Seats are reserved on a first come, first served basis.  The price of the class kits remain the same.  You won't want to miss out on this month's fun projects so RSVP today!  If possible, please RSVP no later than Monday, March 7 as I will need to cut and assemble all of the kits as soon as I know how many people will be attending.  I look forward to seeing you!  Thanks for stopping in today!

6 comments:

  1. looks like it will be a fun class with those lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. I am checking my schedule now, and I would not want to miss this class at all. Thank you for always inspiring me. Love you, Myra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneaks! Hope I get to see them this time since I missed last months. Happy Girl's Day and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as ever! But, darn it! I can't make classes this month. Basketball fever is at an all time high! Throw in a little bit of soccer and bam! just like that, no weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to be a fun class, wonderful and cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sneak peek projects looks very interesting :) Love the colors you used! I'm sure your workshops will be packed and filled with fun! Have a nice weekend Teri! Hugs, Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!