Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Class Part 2 - The Cards

Here are the cards we made at this weekend's class.  I cannot take credit for these beautiful cards because they are all CASED cards.  This card uses the stamps from the BLISS stamp set which you can get for FREE with a qualifying order during sale-a-bration (which ends on March 31).
Here's the inside of the card.  This sentiment is from a level 1 hostess set.
Love this card!  I never paid attention to the beautiful flowers which is a cut and emboss die called Cherry Blossom.
The inside
Got this idea right from the idea book and catalog, except I added my own flavor to it.
The inside of the card.  This sentiment and the bird is also from the Bliss stamp set.

Had to share a couple pics of the princess.  She sleeps on this chair only at night.  Dad left his pillows all over the chair, but someone figured out a most comfortable place for herself.  
This is what I wish I could be doing right now LOL! Except that I must get off of the computer and run to the bus stop!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I can't wait to share the exciting bonus project with you!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! such pretty cards. do like that it's not the same old colors! love the greens and yellows! good we step out of the box yah?! hope you are having a good week! I will see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards!! Sweet spring colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful cards! would you believe that's the one set that i haven't gotten from sab? now i need to go spend another $50 to get it... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all such beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Teri! Your kitty is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards. They are always so bright and cheery like you. After seeing sweet Mochiko, I want to take a cat nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty cards Teri, I love the bold colors! Cute pics of Mochiko sleeping!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!