Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Digital Studio

I had so much fun making the digital scrapbook of Liesel and Luigi, that I made one for my manicurist's daughter, Litia.  Last year, Litia attended this HYP Banquet and I did nothing with the photos until now.  For this album, I explored more with the MDS program.  I started with blank pages and added cardstock color or DSP from the wide selection given.  What I discovered was that I enjoyed using the stamp sets and punches to complete the pages.  Here's the book that I made.  For the first page, I duplicated the flyer/invitation.  If you would like to see a demo on how to use the My Digital Studio program, send me an email!  I'll try to arrange a day to do a demo for those interested.






Thanks for your visit today!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teri! Great pages, sister!! I'm so proud of you for giving MDS a try! Wasn't it sooo easy?? Love it! Love the colors you've used, and oh my, those young girls are gorgeous... miss those HS days! Have a blessed day n' enjoy the rest of your week! Tah-Tah!! Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a wonderful job on these pages! you've been such a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay...that's enough. I tried the other night and it was so frustrating that I was like screw it! I added the new cd and don't know where that went. I may be adding in the extras wrong, but who knows! I usually know what I am doing but with this...it's starting to suck! I am going to learn this soon! see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teri,

    These are so nice, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are AMAZING, beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!