Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Liesel and Luigi - Part I

 I love digital scrapping!  If you've never tried digi scrapping, you just gotta!  It's fast and fun especially with pre-made scrapbook pages, you simply drag and drop your photos right into the page!  When digi scrapping first came out, I used a wonderful program called Memory Mixer and loved it!
 Stampin' Up! has come out with a fabulous program called My Digital Studio and it is jam packed with all of your favorite SU designer papers, stamps, punches, embellishments and much much more!
Today, I am sharing with you five of my11 pages from a scrapbook I made for my good friends and neighbors.  I was able to use my new Christmas gift (got a new camera) to do this photo shoot of their fur babies, Liesel and Luigi.  This was a perfect gift to give and they loved it!!  I selected a pre-made scrapbook and simply dragged the photos into the designated photo boxes.
It was so hard to select the photos that I wanted to use for this album because there were so many cute photos!  This was one of my favorite photos.   I took most of the photos as they ran and fought for this cloth frisbee.
This page had a lot of boxes for photos, which worked out with this series of photos of Luigi.
I like to add mats and drop shadows to all of my photos.  I added this heart punch in the middle of this circle sentiment.
Here is page five.  The sentiment was already set on the page.  You have the option of adding more embellishments or even deleting stuff that they put on. 
I made this album in one evening and had so much fun!  I ordered the copies through Costco in a 8X8 square and it was only $1.49 per page (photo).  
If you are interested in seeing how to use My Digital Studio, I am thinking of having a day where you could come over and check out how fantastic this program is and how easy it is to use!  Now that our Sale-a-bration sale is in full swing, you might want to consider ordering your copy of the My Digital Studio program.  The cost is $79.95 and works for both PC and MAC.  Updates are also available for purchase.  With the purchase of My Digital Studio, you also qualify for one FREE sale-a-bration product!  If you purchase this program and need help, I would be willing to personally help you use this!
Please come back tomorrow to see the other half of the scrapbook!  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Liesel looks just like my Kiki! Hope she's not as naughty as mine is. What a cute gift to give someone. You got some great photos- Love the one where they are both biting the frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I need to learn how to do this! this will make my life so much easier and I can catch up with my scrapbook and not have to worry about putting my pictures together! I hope you are having a good day off with your dad. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and I know those dogs, and I think that scrapbook really captures their cuteness. Really, really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri I remember these cute cute dogs!! They are super adorable!! I think you have done a terrific job in making these pages!!
    Happy Chinese New year to you and your family!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!