Thursday, February 3, 2011

Liesel and Luigi - Part 2

Thanks for coming back today!  Here is the rest of my scrapbook.  I hope you liked what you saw so far.  For this page, I just added the photo, everything else was pre-made.  Pretty good, huh?
Another page that I just dropped two photos in and voila!  Can you just see yourself catching up on your scrapping projects?
 I added some journaling on the next two pages, everything else was all set.

 For this page, I added additional flowers.
For the last page, I just dropped the photos in.  All of these pages were made to be double page spreads.  I actually moved this page to partner with the very first page that I showed yesterday since the color of the pages matched (old olive).
Remember, if you purchase the My Digital Studio program and need help learning how to use it, I would be willing to sit with you to show you just how easy it is!
I also wanted to apologize for not doing a post on our most popular sale of the year - SALE-A-BRATION!  For those of you who are not familiar with Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration sale - come back tomorrow for more information to see how you can earn FREE products!
Thanks for stopping by today!  If you have some time, leave me a comment here to let me know how you liked my digital scrapbook!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Teri, all your pages are amazing! The pictures make me smile, looks like their having lots of fun! Have a nice day. ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your doing an AMAZING job with these scrapbook layouts Teri! I still need to sit down & figure it all out. I feel a bit intimated by all the things in MDS, I've never done digital before but I hope to get to it someday. When I get to Hawaii I'll bring my PC so you can teach me, hehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! You just inspired me to "get with it" w/my scrap booking...I am sooooo behind!
    See you soon.
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri
    gorgeous layouts, i luv doing digi scrapbooks, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOW you have to TEACH ME! I want to make lots of things with these, but I don't know what I am actually doing! hahaha! okay. have a good day as yours is short...lucky duck! hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are beautiful and so inspiring Teri! I better put my Digital Studio to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the pictures you have of them are super cute! I love each page and how you have made each one so different, yet they are so cohesive!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!