Monday, February 7, 2011

February Class Sneak Peek!

Sorry again for the late sneak peek for this month.  Each month, it' so challenging for me to create projects for my classes because there's never enough time in one day to do much after working full time and being a caregiver too.  There's been a lot of doctor appointments for Dad and for my son and I gotta say that I am completely exhausted after the dinner dishes are done!  Okay, enough of that, sorry that I had to vent a bit, but gotta get it out of my system before I can move on.  With that said, here are my projects for this month.  In fact, the class is happening this week Saturday, February 12 and Sunday, February 13 at my home at 1:00 p.m.
The projects will be featuring some items from the new Occasions Mini Catalog as well as the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Remember, for every $50 you spend (less shipping and tax), you earn one FREE SAB item!
As these items shown here are only my samples as to what we will be making, I have made some changes to colors used for the actual projects.  I know you will enjoy making them.
If you would like to attend this month's class, please send me an email to save your seat!  Limited amount of kits have been made and reservations are based on a first come, first served basis.  Class fee is $20 for customers attending the class (please don't forget to bring your tool kits), $30 for kits to go and $10 for demonstrators. 
If you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up! just to get in on the discounted products and perks, NOW is a great time to join!  In addition to the discounted demonstrator kit price, SU is adding on a bonus pack valued at $50 for FREE!  This bonus is only good during the Sale-A-Bration promotion (through March 31, 2011).  Please read my previous post for all of the information you will need to be a part of my team!
I look forward to this weekend and sharing this month's projects with you!  Last thing, as a reminder, my classes are held on the second Saturday and Sunday of each month.  I am in the process of posting all of the dates for the year as well as some proposed projects.  The projects might change, but I will keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you a great start to the new week!

3 comments:

  1. very cute and creative projects! i hope to attend one of your classes sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Pretty! Can't wait to attend class!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!