Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Class Projects

I'm finally back to show you the projects from the February class we had last week.  It's been a tough couple of weeks and I'm so exhausted!  I feel so bad that there was no time to jump on the computer to post the projects until now. There's just so much to do and some huge adjustments I'm having to make in my life right now, so I appreciate your patience.
For the first project, I used my new favorite die, Petal Cone #121810.  Blurfing through blogland sparked my idea for this cute pouch.
The next project is a spin off from one that was created by Andrea Walford.  It's a simple candy wrap.  I scored my wrap a little different because I wanted it to lay flat even after adding the candy.  Loved these Valentine corn!
This view shows the front where you would add a piece of sticky strip to close the wrap.  So simple to make!
Come back tomorrow to see the other projects and the cute bonus project too!  If you ordered a kit, I apologize for the delay and especially since Valentine's Day was so close to the class date that you wouldn't be able to make the projects for this year's heart day.  The kits are almost done (stamping and punching out and die cutting) so it will be in the mail real soon.
Thanks for coming by today.  I hope you all had a nice long weekend.  I was able to enjoy a 4 day weekend because we had a furlough Friday too!  Dad and I spent Monday morning in the front yard cleaning up the weeds and I planted 500 sunflowers!  I hope they all sprout and bloom for Dad.  He hasn't been in the yard in months and seeing the beauty of these flowers will definately make him smile.

7 comments:

  1. Oh he'll love that once they all bloom, it'll be gorgeous! Your projects are great too Teri, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the projects and cant wait to see those beautiful sunflowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two projects for your class are very cute. I can't wait to see the rest of them. :) Hang in there! I hope and pray that you will be able to get adjusted quickly without too much difficulty to the different adjustments that you have had to make. Change is never easy...at least for me it never is. I am glad that you and your Dad had some time together doing some gardening on Monday. I can't wait to see pictures of the sunflowers when they bloom. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those were sweet projects to make! I am finally getting back in to the swing of things to start crafting and coloring and all that other stuff. I sometimes wonder what I am doing this for? then I get inspired and want to create...lol! crazy! well hope you are having a good week so far. can't wait till the weekend again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects Teri!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Teri! Hope all is well with you...sending you lots of (((hugs)))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute projects you gals worked on, Teri! Looking forward to seeing the rest of them. How nice to spend time with Dad i the yard and I know how much he loves the sunflowers so he'll be so happy to see a whole bunch of them gracing the front yard when they bloom! Take care.
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!