Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cricut Calendar - last four months

Finally, here are the last four pages of my cricut calendar.  For the month of September, I embellished the page using my SU XL Sizzix die called Tasteful Trim.  I love this large ric rac.  Isn't this worm so cute? I love the little apple too!  Background DSP is by SU. 
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  I cut the spider using the Doodle Charms cartridge since there was no spider in the create-a-critter cartridge.  The spider web is a 4X4 QK die that I got on sale at Fisher when it was 80% off and the bats are punched using my SU bat punch.  The ghost is an old sizzix die as well as the spooky fence.  Do you love the spider's red eyes?
A close up of the spider.
I had a hard time with this page, not sure why.  This turkey is really cute, don't you think so?  I used another Martha border punch for the edges.  I kind of got stuck embellishing this page, so I used some of my chocolate chip corduroy buttons on the corners of the calendar.  Not my best page, but it works.
I really loved how this page turned out.  I cut the trees 1/2" apart.  Does it look like a forest?  I think Rudolph liked the forest :)  I used the red button/bling for the nose that I bought from J's.  I think he received a new shipment of these - unfortunately, you won't be able to go there to shop until he returns from CHA on February 7th.  I used some yellow bling to decorate the collar.
Remember, all of the critters were cut using my cricut and the 3M craft paper.  I really think that being the paper was self adhesive, it saved me alot of time and money too.  I didn't have to use any adhesive to hold the layers together.
Thanks for coming by today and for sticking with me through these three posts to show you the whole calendar!  Hope you comb back tomorrow to check out a cute scrapbook I made using SU's My Digital Studio program!

6 comments:

  1. Oh soooo cute!!! Luv the Turkey, and Reindeer! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri your pages are fun & cute, love them!! Have a great day! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your calendar came out so cute! Watch out- everyone will want you to make one for them too! :) That sure is a lot of work- but well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute Teri! fun fun calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh teri, this last 4 months are cuties! :) i can't imagine the time you put into the calendar! i luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Teri, these came out so cute! I think all of your calendar pages are so fun and cute and you'll enjoy going through them every month... it brings a smile to your face cuz they're so cute! Thank you for sharing all your talent with us!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!