Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Belated Thank You!

Today, I wanted to share with you a sweet treat I received from my GF Eunice.  Eunice is a whiz using the cricut machine and creating the coolest stuff!  Got this treat for Chinese New Year, year of the Rabbit.  Thanks so much Eunice!! Love this cute box (filled with pizzelles - so yummy!) and canvas rabbit.  Thanks to Eunice's mom for the cute plastic canvas bunny!!
 Kung Hee Fat Choy!  We had our annual family new year dinner last weekend.  Thanks to my sister, Cara, who did most of the cooking as she was mom's right hand chef!  Making Jai is so much prep work!  I was able to help out a little this year.  Now that mom is no longer here with us, we take this time to celebrate Chinese new year in her honor.  She loved having the family get together and cooking and eating Jai. 
Thanks again to Eunice for the special treats and to all of you who stopped by for a visit today!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute treat from your friend for Chinese New Year. I remember how much it work it was for my grandparents to make Chinese New Year dinner each year. As they got older we either went out to dinner or ordered take out. I remember the delicious Jai that my grandparents use to make. It's definitely not as yummy when the restaurant makes it. I hope that you and your family had a fun time celebrating Chinese New Years in honor of your mother. Have a blessed new of the rabbit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Hey Fat Choy! so lucky you got one of those cute boxes from Eunice with that lovely rabbit! thanks for the walk and the lunch. we gotta do it again...lol! see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Teri! Wishing you & your family all the good things in the new year. Thank you for always being such a warm and caring and generous person. You are such a special friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little box! Love that die cut rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that box and the bunny too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!