Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Bonus Project

 As with all of my classes, I try to include a little fun bonus project.  This month, I decided to make this sweet Petal Cone (#121810), our new Bigz die.  This die takes one 8 1/2" X 11 paper, cut in half.  I used a different color for the scallop flaps.  The image I used is from the SAB set called Punch Bunch #121847 wood, #123211 cling.  Sale-a-bration starts on January 25th!  I can't wait for you all to start collecting your free stamps and other merchandise!

I used some Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon (one of my faves!) #109067 to tie up the petals closed.  Also used the jumbo eyelets and added a pearl in the center of the flower in the image.
If you ordered a kit, they are all done and ready to be mailed!  Please refer to these last few blog posts to assemble your kit and feel free to email me with any questions.
Thanks for your visit today!  I will be sharing 2 fun birthday cards in the days to come.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Teri! I forgot this was your bonus project. How lucky for the ladies who made one of these. Hope to see you next week before I leave on my trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...perfect for Valentine's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! I may have to ask you to borrow this die and make a few favors for Faith. she is doing a surprise party and wants to make triangle boxes. hope this is what she wants. looks like it will be easier than what she wants to make on her own. thanks for the idea! talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for showing us this fabulous project!! Think I may have to get that die now :)
    Wishing you a Great long weekend!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for always including a bonus project in your classes. They are as much fun as the rest of the projects you come up with for the class. Thanks for having such fun and creative projects. I can't wait to recieve my kit. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute Teri! It's quite tiny (thought the box was a little bigger), but I luv how you created this favor box! Perfect for V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the loveliest cone I've ever seen! You are so creative and kind, Terry :) Love your new blog too. Hugs, Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!