Friday, January 21, 2011

Scrapping Past Holiday Cards

It's been a few years since I've scrapped my past holiday cards that I received.  It kind of feels like a scrapbooking catch up year since I'm feeling in the mood to scrap!  As I took down the holiday cards from 2009 Christmas and put up 2010 Christmas, I had the urge to get them in scrapbook format.  Here are a few of the pages that I completed.  I'm so happy to have put them in my scrapbook.  Now if only I can find the time to do the years that I put away in envelopes!




The pages were very quick to put together as I used a retired scrapbook kit from SU.  How many of you put your holiday cards in a scrapbook?  They are really fun to look at as the years go by.
Thanks for coming by today!
I'll be sharing with you a really cute and fun calendar I put together using my Cricut Create-a-Critter cartridge and 3M craft paper. 

9 comments:

  1. I've always thought about doing this but never got around to it. Thanks for showing me how great it looks once its done! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and fantastic way to keep your photo cards. I have so many pictures to scrap too and I hope to get to them this year. Lol! Yea right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! that's a really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Teri! All the cards I received are in ziploc bags....I'm so inspired to scrap them like you. Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! that's a great idea! I have mine in envelopes too! Is that 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 pages? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea teri! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great, Teri! I really need to work on my book too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea... to scrapbook holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!