Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Class Projects - Part 1

It was nice to get back into the swing of things this weekend.  We had our first class of 2011 featuring products from the all new Occasions Mini Catalog!  Here are the first two cards we made with the new Game Spinner Hands.  When I first saw these fun game spinner hands in the catalog, it didn't jump out at me so I wasn't going to order them.  I changed my mind after seeing a few projects online and I'm glad that I did order them!  They are fun and easy to assemble!  We made this fun birthday card in tempting turquoise and pumpkin pie.  The fun images in the set called Take a Spin, made this card extra fun. This card also featured our new embossing folder called framed tulips.
Here's what the inside looks like.  We used the single wood stamp called Elizabeth and the Happy Birthday for the inside is from the stamp set called Teeny Tiny Wishes.
We made a cute matchbook card using another image from the Take a Spin stamp set and game spinner hands. 
Here's a view of the inside.  Sentiment and flowers came from a set called The Nicest Things.
There are so many great new products in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I didn't want to order them all at once LOL!  Actually, I am saving an order to get the free stamps once our Sale-a-Bration sale starts on January 25th.  If you didn't get the Occasions mini or the SAB mini yet and want a copy, please send me an email and I will be sure to get them to you.  If you usually receive these catalogs through the mail, FYI, Stampin' Up! had some issues in sending them out so you will not be receiving these minis through the mail unless you request them from me.  If you want to see the catties NOW, you can click on the link on my sidebar.
There is a new Filled with Love bundle promotion also going on right now!  Actually, I'm a little behind on this one.  It actually started in December, but there's still time!  You can order this fun lovin' bundle now through January 24th.  Click on the link at the top of my sidebar to get all of the information.
I will be posting more of the class projects tomorrow so please come back to see the rest of them.  You also won't want to miss the cute bonus project that I will be posting this week.  Thanks for spending a few minutes of your day with me!
Supplies used:
Take a Spin (wood)121937 (cling) 122015
Game Spinner Hands 121893
Elizabeth (single stamp) 117120
Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370
Ticket corner punch 119867
Framed Tulips embossing folder 121809
The Nicest Things (wood)117036 (cling) 120531

3 comments:

  1. These look like so much fun & the adults as well as the kids will have fun playing with them! Luv your color combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute projects for your first class Teri!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!