Monday, January 3, 2011

January 2011 Class sneak peek!

Happy New Year!  I hope all of you enjoyed the festivities this past weekend.  I spent the weekend getting my projects together for my first class of the year, happening this weekend!!  Yes, my first class will be happening on Saturday, January 8 and Sunday, January 9 from 1:00 p.m. at my home. I will be making 24 kits and sign up for the class will be on a first come, first served basis.  If you are interested, sign up early! 
Class fees will remain the same, for at least this month for both customers and demonstrators.  Kits to go will will also remain the same fee this month.  Reason being is that I have to sit down and figure out the average costs for all of the supplies, etc.  For those of you who regularly attend, know that your class fee really covers the materials and you get your money's worth at the class!  I try to also include an extra "bonus" project each month as well.
Anyway, on to the sneak peek!  We will be creating using products in the new Occasions mini catalog, which you can start ordering beginning tomorrow, January 4th.  If you requested the mini catalog, I will be sending them today.  If you didn't request it yet, please send me an email and I will get it out to you!
Thanks for stopping in today!  Don't forget to send me an email to sign up for this weekend's class!

13 comments:

  1. Boo hoo! Will I ever make it to one of your classes?? Love the sneaky peek--looks like lots of Valentine goodness! One day, Teri...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun class... unfortunately i won't be able to make this one. i wonder who will be more sad... me or the kids... lol! happy new year! i hope to make it to next month's class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, Teri, just by seeing your sneak peek, looks like it will be a fun class with lots of pretty things to make. One day I hope to be able to attend. Happy New Year! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I get to see it first. hahaha! I am always amazed at how you come up with new things every year. that you never duplicate it and that it's so inspiring to do! thanks for the fun time today and for showing me where that fabulous store is! I am going to go broke just buying containers! no good lol! well see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! Can't wait to see your samples!!! See you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the sneak peeks for your class Teri! Took a look at the new mini catalog and there's some really cute stuff in there . . . now when can I fit in the time? :) Not for the next year! ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preview looks great Teri! Your all going to have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teri!

    Just wanted to stop by to wish you and your family a very healthy and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for your beautiful family Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year & congrats & new blog :)

    Aloha Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun class! I wish I could live in Hawaii. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - it sure does look like a fun class! Great little sneak peek! If I were in Hawaii, I would go :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the class!! Thanks for your time monthly :)
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog ypu have here. But wait, why a new one? Will you still keep and post on the old blog. Anyway, I'm here to visit you always. Thanks for also visiting mine. You go girl! Hugs, Kay - Creations on Paper. Thanks for the link too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!