Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holiday Surprises

I totally forgot to post some photos of some sweet holiday gifts that I received from friends.  I kind of forgot to take photos of a bunch more, so I apologize for that.  I do want to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who surprised me with such kind gifts this holiday season.  Here are a few I managed to take photos of before that holiday rush!
Got the cutest coffee cup from Lori and Charlene...thank you, I love it!  Isn't this mouse the cutest?
Who doesn't love starbucks?  Even if you don't drink coffee, there are alot of other yummies there!
 Cute felt Santa with a cute clear stamp set and what else, a SB giftcard!  Thanks Kelly!
Hehe, another SB giftcard!  I'm in heaven, you guys know me so well!  Thanks Joni!
 Now here's a real late thank you.  Got this sweet tin of candy from Denise.  Thank you so much!  You always think of the sweetest little gifts.

OMG, I was spoiled by Brenda.  Thanks Brenda! I love my calendar and hot cocoa.  This box is so cute!


Last, but not least, this cute gift from Kris.  Such a clever gift.  I love the whisk and the candies too!  Thanks for all of the goodies!  Such a cute image. 

Thank you all soooo much!  Thanks to all of you for your thoughtfulness.  I really need to get on the ball early this year so I can have my gifts ready to give too!  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome gifts girl!!! Hope you're enjoying it all!!! TFS! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you were "spoiled" by everyone for the holidays! you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gifts...you really are a SB gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe...I feel so bad now! I didn't post anything yet either that I got. I do love all that I received for my gifts too! I need to get a move on it! hope all is well with you. tried calling you today but no answer. maybe tomorrow? call me! TTYL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!