Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Holiday Projects

Looking through my photo files, I found a few holiday projects that I made and think that I didn't post them.  Maybe I posted this one, but what the heck, it's so cute, I'll post it again.  Besides, the holidays are over now so who cares, right?  Made these cute ornaments using chipboard and my SU punches.
 I made these cute treat bags for my favorite credit union friends.  These treat bags were offered by SU and got them all on sale!  I stuffed them with homemade holiday goodies.
At my downline holiday luncheon, we made this cute Santa basket made with the fancy favor die.  This clever idea came from Lisa Young.  You gotta go check out her blog.  She had so many awesome holiday ideas!!  To get instructions to make this and more fun holiday baskets, click HERE
I think this will be it for holiday stuff.  Gotta move on to the current holiday!  Thanks for bearing with me and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. aww these are all really cute! love the santa box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute!! You are so creative, Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great holiday projects T! Hope you're having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative as usual Teri. All the projects are great and look like a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...luv that santa box!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!