Friday, January 28, 2011

Cricut Calendar - more pages!

Here are four more months of the calendar that I made using my cricut machine.  These were really fun months to create!  On the Create-a-Critter cartridge, there are so many cute and fun critters to make, I had a hard time deciding what to cut for the month of May, but I finally decided on the cute butterfly and flowers.  I finally put my huge shell border punch to use.  I can't believe that I bought so many border punches and never used them, kind of embarrassing that I have an addiction to keep buying all of these craft supplies and then hoard them - LOL! 

These summer months were alot of fun to create.  Here's what I came up for June.  I originally just cut out the turtle, but it looked kind of plain, so I added the cute dragonfly to fill in the space.
The only sad thing I discovered with the 3M craft paper is that they didn't come in any shades of gray!  So I had to cut the seal out using regular cardstock.  The clouds are scallop oval punches by SU.  Don't you love this border punch?  First time I'm using this punch too!The DP that I used on this page is from Cute Stuff.  I thought it was perfect for this page, don't you?
 I have to admit that this next page is my favorite.  Not because it's my month, but I just love Mr. Crab and the sandcastle.  The sea grass adds to this page too.  I used SU's scallop border punch and I love the shade of this DP.
I'll be posting the last four calendar pages tomorrow!  Thanks so much for stopping in to see my project.  I had so much fun putting this together!

13 comments:

  1. these are so adorable! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute T! If there was a tv show called "Crafts Hoarders", we would all be on that show! Dang you have a lot of border punches! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so Beautiful!!! Looks so time consuming though. I don't think I have the patience for that.....unless it's a project in your classes :)
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love July!(my month) :) That seal is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the calendar months are so cute Teri! You have a lot of patience to cut all these pieces with so many colors! But they are a joy to look at! You impress me with your attention to details! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh Teri! I'm drooling to see the last four pages of your calendar! :) This project is amazing and I can't believe the time you took to cut each piece! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so cute, Teri!! such a cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri! LOVE your calendar pages!!! So happy to see you've been putting your Cricut to work...lol! I've been wanting to try that 3M postit craft paper for awhile now but been hesitant because of the price. Thanks for the heads up on the sale...will definitely have to go check it out next month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest calendar ever!!!! You can make something similar with SU! Thanks for the ideas!!! Hugs, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. get down with your KA-RA-ZEE self! making this calendar in one sitting! what?! I can't even think about doing that! love it though. should have tried to make my images with that paper! oh wells. hope you are having a good start to the week! we'll get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I finally found you...what cute calendars. Totally inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my...these are too cute for words! Love them with all these fun die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. More fantastic calendars, fun ideas, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile with your comments!